LTE Simulator in Java
This is a LTE System simulator that is being completely written from scratch. This will be open source as well as provide a basis for creating extensions for LTE platforms. This will simulate both roaming and home scenarios at both EPC and EUTRAN.
LTE Simulator in Java is an open source software that will let you perform Network & Internet::Other tasks. It's free for both personal and commercial use, thus the perfect choice for those that want an alternative for Network & Internet::Other programs.
In order to download LTE Simulator in Java you just have to click on the Free Download button above and you'll be able to save the 0 setup on your computer. The latest version was released on 2011-08-20 and is compatible with WinXP,WinVista,Win7 x64,Win7 x32. If you have any questions about using this program, feel free to ask other users on our Software Support forum.
Download and use it now: LTE Simulator in Java free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
NOT FOR CYANOGENMOD OR OTHER AOSP BASED ROMS Currently same as "LTE OnOFF TeamAndIRC" (which is free), get it instead unless you just want to give me money. This version wil [...]Download
Quickly launch into your data settings to turn LTE on and off, and perform other data related activities. Something so simple should be so free... [...]Download
Top Downloadslast week
- 01. TeenPatti: Indian PokerDownload28308downloads
- 02. Facebook Password HackerDownload19211downloads
- 03. Free Perl GuestbookDownload7660downloads
- 04. WhatsApp MessengerDownload4960downloads
- 05. Kik MessengerDownload4800downloads
- 06. HTC PC SuiteDownload4320downloads
- 07. Nimbuzz:Free Calls & Me...Download4082downloads
- 08. GameKillerDownload3941downloads
- 09. Alkitab (Indonesian Bible)Download3699downloads
- 10. Verizon Opera MiniDownload2858downloads